Make friends only with those who understand what friendship means. Be with someone who loves you well. Someone who never belittles you. Even in the heat of an argument. Someone who is gentle with you, but does not treat you like you are fragile. Someone who knows what you are capable of, and celebrates those … Continue reading
I have experienced heartbreaks and disappointments in the past too I finally found love, joy and peace. My king and I, wasn’t easy but we prevailed because JEHOVAH was and still involved! So if some guy walked out on you, let him go. He isn’t meant for you. Yours will surely find you. So let … Continue reading YOUR HEART BELONGS TO GOD NOT MAN.. IT CANNOT BE BROKEN EXCEPT YOU ALLOW IT.
1. The moment you realize that the person you cared for has nothing intellectually or spiritually to offer you, but a headache.
2. The moment you realize God had greater plans for you that don’t involve crying at night or sad Pinterest quotes.
3. The moment you stop comparing yourself to others because it undermines your worth, education and your parent’s wisdom.
4. The moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you, but because that is all you want to do. People’s opinions don’t matter.
5. The moment you realize that no one is your enemy, except yourself.
6. The moment you realize that you can have everything you want in life. However, it takes timing, the right heart, the right actions, the right passion and a willingness to risk it all. If it is not yours, it is because you really didn’t want it, need it or God prevented it.
7. The moment you realize the ghost of your ancestors stood between you and the person you loved. They really don’t want you mucking up the family line with someone that acts anything less than honorable.
8. The moment you realize that happiness was never about getting a person. They are only a helpmate towards achieving your life mission.
9. The moment you believe that love is not about losing or winning. It is just a few moments in time, followed by an eternity of situations to grow from.
10. The moment you realize that you were always the right person. Only ignorant people walk away from greatness.
ALL THESE MOMENTS WHEN REALISED GUARANTEES YOUR DIGNITY.
Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you will go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you’ve faced. All the battles you have won. All the fears you’ve overcome. All the chapters you have written. Remember the moments that came before when you had this same doubt and overcame it. You can go as far as you let yourself go. Let go and you will soar farther that you’ve ever imagined.
LOCATION @THE GREAT ROOM VI.
Norman Vincent Peale says, “Change your thoughts and you change your world”, and I agree wholeheartedly. Maybe you have encountered so many disappointments in your life and I can understand why you are afraid to believe that anything good could happen to you. The ‘hard knocks’ of life has made you develop a negative outlook … Continue reading The Trap of Negative Thinking | NHN | Wednesday Asoebi Colour Inspiration
Many of today’s Christians don’t pay attention to their physical appearance. They have overstretched the fact that physical appearance may be deceptive at times. Although the Bible confirms this to be true in Proverbs 31:30, it is also true that what you show on the outside is a reflection of who you are on the inside……………………….. … Continue reading Dress The Way You Should Be Addressed | Open Heavens Devotional Today
In this life we done things. Some we wish we had never done. Some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads. but they all make us who we are. And in the end they shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them we wouldn’t be the … Continue reading On-the-Rack | You can’t reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk!
Never allow your self to wear other people’s label for them. They give you their label and brand you on it and expect you to wear it. NEVER YOU ALLOW THEM. People term to tag you on their own issues. Be your own design original. To become attached to a label of wounded, broken, raped, … Continue reading #TBT | Red Gele with Gray or White | WE ARE GOD’S ORIGINAL
Journeying on this road called LIFE, you have to take the good with the bad, smile when you’re sad, love what you’ve got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget so you do not repeat the same mistake again and you learn from it. People change. Things go wrong. But just remember, the ride goes on. Life goes on.
And have a mind set, that no matter what, with God BY YOUR SIDE, you will make it! Your situation might look tough or you feel like you won’t survive this one- BUT, hang in there, you will overcome someday, SOON!